Professional Leak Detection
Water leaks are incredibly inconvenient. They waste water, which over time will cost you money. They can also lead to damage as flooding and serious leaks will ruin flooring and other structural components in your home. When a pipe ruptures, it can seem like a nightmare. Thankfully the Leak Detection experts at Apollo Plumbing are just a phone call away. Our Leak Detection professionals will find and repair water pipe leaks in no time.
Why Choose Us For Leak Repairs?
- We stop the leak fast – Apollo Plumbing knows you do not want your money going down the drain. So we stop the leak fast while keeping your water service active.
- We set up a temporary water line – It can be a hassle to wait for your water line to be fixed. So we set up a temporary line to keep you comfortable while your line is being replaced.
- Fast and easy switch – Once your new water line is in place we will switch your service to the new line, creating minimal interruption for your water service.
Although a busted line is dramatic and messy, the worst types of leaks are the ones that you don’t know exist until your water bill arrives. Over time the tiny drips can really add up. In fact, a one drip per second leak can waste 3,000 gallons over the course of a year. That’s the equivalent of 180 long, steamy showers. Many unseen leaks are found around or under your toilet, slowly leaking water directly into a drain that you never notice. Whether it is from the piping in your walls or the kitchen faucet, we will find it and fix it. We don’t just offer indoor leaks either. Outdoor leaks can be some of the worst to detect, because the ground will often soak up all the water. Sometimes the leak will even be underground. That is ok though, because at Apollo Plumbing we have cutting edge leak detection tools that help us to find and repair leaks of all kinds and sizes.
- How to Find the Best Snohomish & North King County Plumber
Apollo Plumbing knows that plumbing is an essential part of your Snohomish or North King County home. Without sufficient plumbing, clean, pressurized water cannot circulate throughout your home and to its fixtures. Plumbing done correctly takes skill, which is why it is ill-advised to hand over your plumbing work to just anybody. This is also why...Read More
- Understanding Radio Leak Detection
One of the last things you or your family want to be bothered by would be a water leak. This is a huge waste of water and can really cause your utility bills to spike until you get the problems resolved. Not to mention, while the problem is being fixed in your Shoreline home, your...Read More