Sewer Pipe Relining
You may not already know much about Sewer Pipe Relining but it can be an extremely useful process. Basically, relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a pipe within a pipe. An epoxy relining is used to create a new, smooth inner wall. This is a great approach for repairing a pipe that would otherwise need to go through the massive process of replacement.
This method is often used for any of the following scenarios:
- Corrosion– if deterioration has caused a break or collapse that is restricting flow
- Off-grade piping – if subpar existing pipes they may suffer from premature corrosion or deterioration
- Leaky joints – if the seals between pipes have broken and are enabling water to escape into the area around the piping
- Blockage – when proper flow is restricted due to grease buildup or other types of blockage
- Root in the sewer line – when tree or shrubbery roots grow through the pipe and disrupt the normal flow
- Bellied pipe – part of the pipe sinks causing a collapse in the line that then collects paper and waste
All of these are prime examples of when a pipe may be in disrepair and need to be relined.
Trenchless Sewer Relining
Sewer Main Excavation & Repair
Sometimes you just have to take care of an emergency situation with a major sewer overhaul. It is important though to make sure you trust in only experienced and trained professionals to get the job done. At Apollo Plumbing we know how to take care of even the most severe problems.
There are plenty of potential causes for this issue but getting it fixed is what matters. The process includes safely digging up part of the sewer main and replacing it. This helps put an end to smelly and inconvenient plumbing problems.
If you are dealing with blockage in your sewer main then you need to get to the root of the problem. The only way this is possible is to use the sewer rooter process to fix it. The pros at Apollo Plumbing are more than capable of taking care of this for you. When you are having problems with sewer drainage you have to get this taken care of.
This process involved sending cameras into the line to find the problem. This is how you avoid tearing up sections that don’t need to be touched and focusing on what actually needs fixing.
Apollo Plumbing is a certified Permaliner installer. For all of your Sewer Pipe Relining, excavation and repair or sewer rooter issues trust in us.
- What Is Trenchless Water Line Replacement?
Replacing your Bothell plumbing pipes, connections, or any plumbing equipment has always had to be done by digging a trench where the water lines are and replacing the pipes directly. However, today we can effectively replace your pipes and other water equipment without having to dig them all up. Trenchless water line replacement uses tools...Read More
- Avoid Clogs with These Tips for Drain Cleaning in Lynnwood, WA
Drain clogs. Just the mere mention of the term can give homeowners a headache. When a clog strikes any one of your plumbing fixtures, you need to call for drain cleaning in Lynnwood, WA immediately or else the consequences could be dire. That drain clog could blossom into your worst nightmare, keeping you awake knowing...Read More