Professional Trenchless Water Line Replacement Contractors
Replacing a water line doesn’t mean that you need to dig up your yard. Our trenchless, no-dig technology is a quick and cost-effective way to repair or replace and clogged or damaged sewer or water lines.
Whether your pipes are punctured, broken, or collapsed, the professional Snohomish plumbers at Apollo Plumbing can repair them without needing to excavate or dig up any part of your property. Our trenchless water line replacement and repair methods are just as effective as traditional excavation methods, but there a number of advantages that trenchless services have over traditional methods.
Why Choose Trenchless Over Traditional?
Trenchless Repairs Are Much Less Invasive
- Using our trenchless technology, we’ll be able to repair your water lines without any disturbance to your driveway, sidewalk, street, or landscaping. You’ll be able to avoid digging up your sidewalk, driveway, and road (all of which would need to be repaved), and you won’t need to shut down your street or get get any special permits.
Save 50% or More
- Our trenchless water line repairs will cost thousands of dollars less than traditional methods. You’ll be able to have the water lines at your Snohomish home fully repaired while saving tons of money you would’ve spend on excavating parts of your property.
Trenchless Repairs are Twice as Fast
- Using our trenchless technology, we’ll be able to get the job done in as little as two days! We’ll have the job done before the first trench would’ve been dug.
How Trenchless Pipe Repairs Work
There are two main types of trenchless pipe repairs: pipe bursting and pipe relining:
Pipe Relining and Rehabilitation
Pipe relining is used to repair clogged or broken sewer lines on your Snohomish property. We begin by cleaning the clogs, then we inspect the pipes with our trenchless video system. This allows to find all of the problems there are in the pipe system before we begin the repairs.
We mix and measure a liner, which we then pour into faulty pipe to seal off any damaged areas, creating a structural repair that can last for up to 50 years. We make access through only one entry point, and the new lining can be run all the way to the city connection, even it needs to go underneath a street, sidewalk, or driveway.
Pipe Bursting and Replacement
During the pipe bursting method, instead of repairing broken pipes or water lines, we’ll completely replace them. Just like the relining method, we will only need a small excavated access area. The older pipes will be blown apart as the new pipe is put in. This method destroys the damaged water or sewer line and replaces it with a new, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe.
Trenchless pipe repairs are the most cost-effective, most efficient, and quickest way to repair or replace clogged or damage water lines at your Snohomish home, and our plumbers can guarantee high quality workmanship and professional customer service.
- 3 Warning Signs You Need Water Heater Repair in Lynnwood, WA
Water heater repair in Lynnwood, WA is more than just a way to ensure a steadier flow of hot water in your home, although that’s certainly a benefit. Water heater repair can also ensure you save money on utility bills and replacement service. Think about it: if you stick with your faulty water heater, you’re...Read More
- Is a Tankless Water Heater Right For Your Snohomish or North King County Home?
If you are remodeling your Snohomish or North King County home or thinking about replacing a hot water heater, Apollo Plumbing wants you to consider a professionally installed tankless water heater for instantaneous hot water. There are many good reasons to consider either a whole-house tankless water heating system or several strategically placed point of use...Read More