How Can You Avoid Clogging Your Bathroom Fixtures in Lynnwood, WA?
Bathroom fixtures in Lynnwood, WA can clog like there’s no tomorrow, costing you a huge amount of money on utility bills and shortening fixture lifespan. Toilets, sinks, and showers may be the most plumbing fixtures in your home but they can turn into your worst nightmare once they experience problems. If this sounds like something you want to avoid, then you need to make sure clogs stay far, far away from your bathroom.
Apollo Plumbing is here to provide you with service on all bathroom fixtures in Lynnwood, WA so they continue to work to the best of their abilities. We know how reliant you can be on your fixtures, especially when you use them practically every day, and that’s why we aim to provide drain cleaning service that maintain a high level of convenience in your home.
Tips for Avoiding Clogs with Your Bathroom Fixtures in Lynnwood, WA
A single clog in your toilets, sinks, and showers can prove highly disruptive to your everyday life. However, there are some things you can do to avoid this possibility altogether, including:
- Avoid putting paper products like tissue paper and hygiene products down any of your bathroom drains. While your toilet can obviously process toilet paper, heavier amounts of paper product can clog up a drain easily and eventually wreak havoc on your entire plumbing system. \
- For bathroom sink and shower drains, invest in a strainer that will keep out hair and soap scum that would otherwise cause your drains to clog. While the strainer itself will eventually clog, it can simply be cleaned out and put back in place so it continues to do its job.
- Always have a plunger available. A plunger can bail you out of any unexpected, last-minute clog in any of your bathroom drains. All it can take a few forceful plunges to ride the clog for good.
- Pour hot water down your sink and shower drains periodically. Hot water will loosen up any potential source of clogging and prevent it from sticking to the walls of your drains, especially with any grease or oil-based substances that can harden in your drains if not treated immediately.
- Keep an eye out for low water pressure coming from your sinks and showers, or if drainage in any of your fixtures is slower than usual. This usually indicates that a drain clog is ready to form soon, meaning you should take action immediately and call up a professional for inspection.
Contact Apollo Plumbing today if you want to learn more on how you can avoid clogging your bathroom fixtures in Lynnwood, WA for the sake of a better plumbing system!