Clogged drains might seem like a minor annoyance, but they can quickly lead to a significant plumbing problem. At Apollo Plumbing, we offer quality drain repair services every day of the week. Our skilled plumbers can handle any clog in any drain. If you have a drain emergency, you can count on us for 24/7 emergency repair services. No drain issue is too big or too complicated for our plumbers.
Causes of Drain Problems
Many routine activities cause buildup that eventually clogs drains. Globs of toothpaste, soap, hair conditioner, and other waxy, oily, or thick substances create layers of buildup over a period of months. In the kitchen, grease, oil, and other fats lead to drain clogs. Hair, lint, and bits of paper or shed skin cells stick in the oily, waxy or greasy materials. A big clump of toilet paper or a glob of starchy food may clog a drain. Other items that may clog drains include pests, dirt, menstrual care products, baby diapers and wipes, plastic wrappers, and tree roots. In some cases, an item falls into a drain or gets flushed by mistake. This also causes obstructions that require professional drain services.
Signs You Need a Drain Repair
It’s crucial to arrange a repair at the first sign of a problem. Waiting could make the situation worse. Some signs that you need drain repair services:
- Bad odor from drain
- Sink or tub empties slowly
- Gurgling or bubbling sounds from drains
- Water backs up into the toilet, tub, shower, or sink
- A puddle of water forms after the drain was clear
Types of Drains We Repair
At Apollo Plumbing, we repair all types of drains. We serve residential and commercial customers throughout the area. You can count on us to repair kitchen and bathroom sinks, toilets, showers, bathtub, hot tub, laundry room, and other types of drains. We also clear basement floor drains, underground drainage, and main drains.
What Our Drain Repair Services Include
Our plumbers use high-quality equipment to evaluate your drain issue and find the cause and location of the clog. We offer video inspections on drains with a 2-inch or larger diameter pipe. If a drain is severely compromised, our professionals provide you with trustworthy information about the benefits of a repair versus a drain replacement. The methods we use for repairing drains include
- Hydro jetting: this uses high-pressure water and works on all types of drains.
- Cable lines: these clear smaller drains are measuring up to eight inches in diameter.
- Augering: this involves clearing the obstructed drain with a series of blades.
- Bursting: if a drain has collapsed, we offer bursting and repair services.
- Relining: after debris removal, we can reline damaged drains.
- Replacing damage: we can replace any segment of a drain that has cracked, corroded, or collapsed.
Clogged and broken drains are common plumbing problems. You can trust us to repair your drain right the first time. Contact us at Apollo Plumbing today to schedule a repair.