Our licensed, professional team of top-quality plumbers serves all of the area. We service both residential and commercial customers. We will quickly resolve any plumbing issues you have and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Kirkland, WA Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Indoor or Outdoor Leak Repairs
- Water Line Replacement
- Fixtures; toilets, sinks, faucets
- Sewer Main Excavation & Repair
- Sewer Rooter
- Hydro-Jet Drain Cleaning
Why Choose Apollo Plumbing in Kirkland?
Our professional, family owned Kirkland plumbing company cares about you. We know that without you our good reputation could not be upheld. Be sure to check out the Specials area of our website for coupons and discounts.
- We serve all of Snohomish and North King County
- 24/7 Emergency Service Provider
- Experienced to fix it right the first time
- Reputation and High Service Standards
- All Work backed by a Written Guarantee
- A+ BBB Graded
- Angie’s List A rated with more than 200 reviews
- Donator to the YMCA of Snohomish County’s Invest in Youth program
- Washington State certified plumbers
- Bonded and insured
Maintaining Your Water Heater Ensures Longer Lasting Operation
Our plumbing technicians at Apollo Plumbing are experienced and licensed and can install, maintain, repair, or replace your water heater.
You will receive top quality service because we know that you have high standards when it comes to your homes. We work hard to maintain a good reputation and know that the only way to a good reputation is in satisfying every customer with honest, experienced, professional plumbing.
Here are things we can do to maintain your water heater and make it last longer:
- Flush out sediments and build up from the tank
- Replace heating rods and elements
- Re-lighting pilot lights
- Inspecting for leaks
- Inspecting for rust on tank or wiring
- Inspecting or adding insulation for energy efficiency
- Inspecting the temperature
Cleaning Clogged Drains with Hydro-Jet Cleaning in Kirkland
Sometimes traditional methods of unclogging drains don’t work, so we recommend our hydro jet cleaning technique of unclogging your sewer drains.
With this method, highly pressurized water is jetted through the sewer pipe and can clean out any debris, grease, clogs, and most often tree roots.
Be sure to check out our service areas portion of our website or give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions for you. Also, keep an eye on our Online Specials area where we offer regular specials.