Looking for Service Technicians
Apollo is on the grow. We now have space on our team for customer-focused plumbers and service technicians who can be ready right now. If you’re someone who genuinely enjoys helping others, you could be a place on our growing team for you.
Why join the Apollo Plumbing team?
All Seattle Everett Plumbing Jobs are not created equal. Apollo Plumbing takes care of our team by fostering a great working environment and providing a solid benefits program for those willing to help us help our customers.
BENEFITS: (More details when we meet)
- Top competitive pay
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Uniforms Provided
- Veterans welcome
An Apollo Plumber’s skillset includes all this and more:
- Current Washington driver’s license – clean driving record
- Pass background & reference checks and drug test to be one of our clean, screened, trained and timely Apollo Plumbers
- General Residential and some light Commercial Plumbing
- Hot Water Heater replacement and repair
- Fixture Replacement
- Sewer and Water Service Replacement (trouble shooting using video inspection)
- Drain Cleaning utilizing conventional sewer devices and high power jetters
- Leak Repair
- Help customers understand their plumbing needs using our up-front, no surprise pricing
- Ability to climb in/out of box trucks, lift over 75 lbs., and work in all weather
- And, of course, a love of the work and desire for a long-term career
How to Apply for Seattle Everett Plumbing Jobs
An Apollo Plumber works hard, is organized, gives personal attention to every task, and understands the importance of delivering on what we believe.
That feel like a fit for you? Here’s how to apply:
- Call: (425) 329-8895
- Apply in person: 1239 State Ave., Marysville, WA 98270
- Fill out the form below.