Calling All Service Technicians & Plumbing Heroes
Apollo is on the grow. That means we now have space on our team for customer-focused plumbers and service technicians able to be ready right now. If you genuinely enjoy helping others, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team.
Why join our team of Apollo Plumbing heroes?
All Seattle-Everett Plumbing Jobs are not created equal. Apollo Plumbing takes care of our team. We foster a great working environment and provide solid benefits for plumbing heroes willing to help us help our customers.
Apollo Team Benefits:
- Top competitive pay
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Well-stocked trucks
- Uniforms Provided
- There’s more to share when we meet
What it takes to be a clean, screened, trained, and timely Apollo Plumbing hero:
- Current Washington driver’s license – Clean driving record
- Pass background & reference checks and drug test
- General Residential and some light Commercial Plumbing skills
- Hot Water Heater replacement and repair
- Fixture Replacement
- Sewer and Water Service Replacement (troubleshooting using video inspection)
- Drain Cleaning utilizing conventional sewer devices and high power jetters
- Leak Repair
- Help customers understand their plumbing needs using our up-front, no surprise pricing
- Ability to climb in/out of box trucks, lift over 75 lbs., and work in all weather
- And, of course, a love of the work that builds a long-term career
How to Apply for Seattle Everett Plumbing Jobs
An Apollo Plumber is organized, works hard, gives personal attention to every task, and understands the importance of delivering on what we believe: with Apollo Plumbing, it’s fixed right or it’s free.
Feel like a fit for you? Find out if you’re a fit for us:
- Call: (425) 329-8895
- Apply in person: 1239 State Ave., Marysville, WA 98270
- Fill out the form below.