Faucet Repair & Installation in Everett
Faucet leaks happen. The fact is, faucets should operate smoothly and completely shut off the water with minimal effort. If yours take even a little extra effort to turn on or off, it’s time to call your personal plumbers at Apollo Plumbing. There are a lot of things that go into faucet repair, and that’s why we take our time with every customer.
Your faucet is a fixture
Anything attaching to your plumbing and carrying water or waste is a fixture. Because fixtures are mechanical they wear with use and need periodic attention or replacement. Faucets are a mandatory necessity that’s why our faucet repair is timely and affordable. Before you take a wrench to yours, trust it to Apollo Plumbing. Do It Yourself looks easy on TV. Truth is, it gets expensive in real life.
What are signs that the faucet needs repair?
Leaky faucets can be a significant drain on your wallet and the environment. That’s why it’s essential to watch for signs that yours may need repair – and with proper care, many facets can last up to 10 years or more! But if you still need to figure out when your particular fixture needs attention, here are six telltale indicators of trouble ahead.
- Dripping or water damage – Have you noticed a problem with your faucet lately? A dripping sound, evidence of water damage around the sink base, or high pressure in your plumbing system could all be potential signs that it’s time for professional help. Avoid further issues and contact a plumber to inspect these symptoms and ensure the smooth operation of this critical fixture.
- Damage components – Your faucet may indicate it is time for a replacement – the handle no longer functioning could mean that updating to a new one may be necessary.
A Spitting Faucet – A lack of water pressure may indicate a clogged aerator, which acts as the screen over your faucet’s tip. Keeping it clean can help maintain optimal performance and flow.
Other signs that your faucet needs repair:
- Unusual Sounds from the Faucet – If you ever hear any strange sound coming from your faucet, running some checks is a good idea. An annoying screech could indicate an aging rubber washer needs replacing, but it’s time to investigate further if you detect a rattling or clicking sound. You’ll have to remove the tap and look for potential cracks between its components before addressing the issue properly.
- Rust and mineral deposits – Safeguard your faucets from the damaging effects of rust and mineral deposits by acting quickly. Left untreated, these common culprits can cause further damage to your home’s plumbing system, depending on the type of water entering it. Luckily, vinegar and lemon juice solutions effectively treat hard water or prevent oxidation – helping you maintain a safe household quickly.
- Squeaky Handle – An annoying squeak from your bathroom sink can be a sign of wear and tear on the faucet stem. Repairing it is easy–take apart the faucet, apply some plumber’s grease to its handle stem, and you’re good to go.
If your faucet needs repair, call the pros at Apollo Plumbing. Our team of experienced professionals has all the right tools to fix it quickly and effectively.
Trust Apollo Plumbing Faucet Service
Every Apollo Plumbing clean, screened, trained, and timely plumber has the experience to make sure your Snohomish and North King County faucets are operating properly. No matter which level of service you need:
- Faucet Installation
- Faucet Repair
- Faucet Replacement
Need faucet repair, replacement, or installation? The faucet experts at Apollo Plumbing are ready right now. We arrive when promised. Give you an up-front, no surprise price. And, we’re not done till you’re delighted. That’s because we want to be your personal plumbers.