Replacing your water line doesn’t have to mean digging up your yard and landscaping. Apollo Plumbing Trenchless Water Line Replacement is a faster, environmentally friendlier, and easier way to get the job done at up to 50% savings compared to traditional line replacement excavation projects.
Trenchless Water Line Replacement: quicker, easier, cheaper
Trenchless Water Line Replacement is a green way of replacing the water supply line your home or business because it uses a smaller footprint and leaves old pipes in place. The entire process can be completed in a single day saving time and money.
What signals a need for water line replacement?
Without a properly-working main water line, your home won’t get the clean, fresh water it needs. Here are three common signals your water line needs replacing:
- Soggy spots in the yard
- Low water pressure
- Discolored/rusty water
- Increases in your water bill
- Pipe noises while in use
Leaks don’t heal. In fact, they often grow worse—especially on the supply side which is under about 40 pounds per square inch pressure. If you spot any of these signs, call us immediately. We’re ready right now to send a clean, screened, trained and timely Apollo Plumbing leak detection specialist to investigate.
How Trenchless Water Line Replacement Works
HOW WE DO IT
- Trenchless Directional Drilling means no disturbing your driveway, sidewalk, or landscaping.
- Drill a new hole, bypassing your old, leaky line typically from the meter to your house, where the line connects to your house.
Apollo Plumbing Makes Trenchless Water Line Replacement Easy
WHAT WE USE
- Aqua-Pex Pipe computer designed, cross link polyethylene.
- Pex Connectors No dangerous chemicals, solvents, or glues.
- Strength Pex shrinks to seal fittings with a durable connection.