Root intrusions, industrial damage, breaks, and cracks can all result in sewer line problems. In most cases, your sewer lines run under a slab, hardscaping or extensive landscaping. That makes the only thing worse than the leak itself is digging a trench to perform the repair. Apollo Plumbing has a better solution: No-Dig Trenchless Sewer Repair. It’s quicker, cleaner and more affordable.
What is trenchless sewer repair?
Trenchless Sewer Repair allows Apollo Plumbing to perform partial or total pipeline repair or replacement minimizing tunneling, concrete breakout, digging up the old pipe or tearing out floors. Because trenchless sewer repair leaves a smaller footprint, repairs are possible with reduced disruption to your home or business. Apollo Plumbing repairs or replaces broken or clogged pipes using the process best suited to your specific needs.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
Because the trenchless sewer repair experts at Apollo Plumbing have years of experience, we follow a proven process to deliver successful sewer line repair with minimal disruption:
- Video Inspection: We first feed a high-definition video inspection camera into the line to get an inside view. This allow us to determine if and where there is a break in the sewer line. Once confirmed by visual inspection, the area to be re-lined is prepared.
- Clean the Pipe: Using hydro-jet technology, we eliminate and rust or debris. This ensures a clean, smooth surface to which the new lining will adhere and set up.
- Trenchless Pipe Lining Installation: Finally, we install the re-lining process best suited to your specific project.
Which Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Is Right For You?
- A spray-on lining method using a special hose and pressurized nozzle to apply a liquid polymer resin is best for repairing less than 20 feet of pipe.
- Longer repairs call for Cured In Place Pipe, or CIPP. The CIPP process uses a chemically treated felt lining pulled through a damaged pipe, using either water or air pressure. Once this lining hardens or cures inside the pipe, a seamless, rust-proof sewer line is left behind.
Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair for Seattle, Tacoma, Everett
Apollo Plumbing’s trenchless sewer repair is quicker, easier, cheaper and is much less intrusive. You get lasting repair without disturbing or destroying landscaping. You can trust the clean, screened, trained and timely trenchless sewer repair experts at Apollo Plumbing to get it right the first time. In fact, most projects are completed in as quickly as one day.