Mukilteo Plumbing Services
Plumbing issues are often of the more urgent kind. Unlike when something pokes a hole in your drywall or your television breaks, many of your plumbing troubles cannot be left until morning. When something goes afoul with your plumbing, you could suffer water damage, flooring damage or weakening to vital home structures. That is why Apollo Plumbing offers Mukilteo 24/7 emergency plumbing services. We never close our doors to Mukilteo homeowners. Day or night, we will be there to help you during a plumbing crisis. When the upstairs bathroom starts releasing water through the ceiling onto your downstairs furniture, you need help immediately, and we will be there and fast. That is why we’re the top choice in Mukilteo for plumbing services.
Thankfully, not all of your plumbing needs will be an emergency. Many times you may finally decide you are ready to upgrade to that country style front-apron sink. Or maybe you are in love with some sleek looking hands-free faucets. At Apollo Plumbing we also offer plumbing fixture installation. Because we keep our work vans fully stocked you can expect we will get the job done on the first trip. When you call on us to install your new plumbing fixtures, you’ll be enjoying your new design elements in no time. We are committed to the highest quality service for Mukilteo homeowners and we back all of our work up with a written guarantee. Be sure to call on Apollo Plumbing for all your plumbing needs.
Quality Mukilteo Drain Cleaning Services
Clogs are probably the most common and one of the most inconvenient plumbing problems people face. The problem is that they often interrupt the normal flow of life. When your toilet overflows, you can’t use your bathroom and when your sink is clogged you can’t wash your hands or dishes. These are things we do EVERYDAY. When a clogged drain gets in the way of your day, call the drain cleaning experts at Apollo Plumbing. We have the tools and chemicals necessary to get any drain clean. Whether it is a buildup of food, hair, paper products and other normal drain waste, or your two year old flushed his toy soldier, we can get your drain cleaned and working again in no time.
Even more serious clogs, such as sewer line clogs, are no match for us. For the bigger problem of dealing with a clogged sewer line, we have a special weapon. It’s called “hydro-jet cleaning” and it basically amounts to using really high pressured jets of water to bust through and wash away debris causing stoppage. The unique benefit to using this advanced strategy is that the entirety of your drain pipe also gets cleaned of slime and sludge buildup. Your sewer drain will be as clean and functional as the day it was installed.
Water Heater Options for Mukilteo
At some point, as a homeowner, you will be faced with the decision to repair or replace your old water heater. The best way to make that decision is with the assistance of a certified Mukilteo hot water heater professional. At Apollo Plumbing we have been repairing and installing all brands of water heaters for years, working with both gas and electric. A technician will gladly consult with you on the best options to suit your needs. If your water heater, for example, has plenty of serviceable life left, we will be able to repair it for you quickly and have it running like new again. If it is necessary for you to replace it, we offer every major brand and size of water heater to choose from. From small 40 gallon storage water heater tanks to 120 gallon, we can accommodate your needs. We also offer tankless water heaters. If you are interested in saving space and energy, the tankless units may be the right option for you. Our tankless water heaters come in whole home and point of use sizes. You can save money and also enjoy endless hot water with our tankless water heaters.
At Apollo, we know that plumbing emergencies can happen at any moment. Usually, they occur at the worst times. When an unexpected problem strikes, we will be there. Our expert technicians are available at all times of the day and night so that you and your family are not inconvenienced.
Most Common Emergency Plumbing Services
No matter your problem, we will arrive quickly and tend to the issue. In no time, your home will be safe and secure. Here are the most common emergency repair services that we perform.
- Broken Water Pipes. Busted pipes can cause severe harm to your home. Since repairs can be complex, it is best to work with a professional. Many times, it may be necessary to dig under your flooring to uncover the root of the problem.
- Bathroom Clogs. If you have a toilet or bathtub clog, it is important to have it addressed quickly. Waiting too long my lead to a total failure that causes devastating damage.
- Sewer Line Blockage. When you discover a blockage in your sewer line, repair or replacement is essential so that flooding does not occur.
- Water Heater Leaks. In the middle of winter, you do not want your water heater to fail. Handling freezing puddles of water is never fun. If you spring a leak, emergency help will arrive to repair or to replace your unit.
Advice to Follow Before a Plumber Arrives
Before one of our technicians can arrive to perform emergency repairs, there are some things that you can do to avoid terrible damage in your home.
- Turn Off Your Water. In times of overflow or similar issues, locate and turn off the water valve for the effected fixture. If you can’t find this, shut off the main water valve that comes into your home. It is usually located near the bathroom or laundry room.
- Turn Off the Heat Source. If you are having a problem with a heating unit, it is advised to turn off the source of power so that pressure does not build and cause burns.
- Isolate Leaks. After you shut off your water, leaks may remain. Try to capture the residual water with a container. Also, clean any water that has spilled on the floor so that you do not slip and hurt yourself.
- Address Immediate Clogs. If you are experiencing clogged pipes, it is helpful to use a plunger and to try to dislodge the problem.
At Apollo, our customers are our top priority. We treat everyone like family. When emergencies strike, we know that you want a trusted professional at your service. When we arrive, we will address your problem quickly. After we perform repairs, you gain peace of mind knowing that we have finished the job according to industry standards. All of our technicians are licensed and insured. Whenever you need plumbing services, we will be there.