Tankless water heaters give you an nearly endless supply of hot water with unmatched energy efficiency. Tankless water heaters are 8-34% more efficient than traditional tank water heaters, according ot the US Department of Energy. That is, if your tankless water heater is properly sized and installed. You can trust Apollo Plumbing to get it right. When you think of tankless water heater installation make sure you think of Apollo Plumbing.
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
Unlike traditional water heaters that heat gallons of water in a holding tank awaiting use, tankless water heaters use gas or electric coils to heat water through a manifold providing a constant supply of hot water as you use it. What does that save you? Energy.gov reports a tankless water heater can save you at least $100 per year.
Choosing the right Tankless Water Heater
Like any plumbing appliance, tankless water heaters work best when matched to your home’s plumbing system. That’s why Apollo Plumbers start by assessing your system and how you use water. In some cases, it makes more sense to stick with a traditional tank water heater.
Does A Tankless Water Heater Make Sense For you?
- Endless Hot Water: No matter how much your family showers and runs appliances ike the washing machine, you’ll always have plenty of hot water. That’s because tankless water heaters provide on-demand hot water when you need it.
- Lower Utility Bills: Since tankless water heaters use 8-34% less energy, you will see lower energy bills. That’s because tankless water heaters heat water only when needed.
- Space Savings: Looking to reclaim space? Because tankless water heaters are more compact, they take up less space. Tankless units hang on the wall giving you more room to work with.
- Longer Life: Traditional tank water heaters last 8-to-12 years at most. Tankless water heaters can last 25 years or longer with proper maintenance.
- Cleaner Water: Aging tank water heaters build up rust and scale in their tanks which winds up in your pipes and coming out of tapes. Tankless units heat water as it passes through which means a fresher supply.
- High Volume Capacity: No matter how big your home, there’s a tankless water heater that can handle the demand. In especially large homes, it’s possible you may need more than one. That’s why Apollo Plumbing begins with a detailed assessment of your hot water use before giving you all the options that are right for you.
What You Can Expect With Apollo Plumbing Tankless Water Heater Installation
Apollo Plumbers arrive when we promise and get right to work. We diagnose your water heater. As with any installation, we give you all the options—along with an upfront, no surprise price. That means the price you agree to is the final price—even if more work is needed to finish your professional tankless water heater installation. Our promise: we’re not done till you’re delighted. Naturally, that includes hauling off your old water heater.