Hot water. You got it, or you don’t. When yours runs cold, call Apollo Plumbing, your personal plumbers ready right now. Every Apollo Plumber is a trained water heater installation specialist with the experience and know-how to quickly get you back in hot water—in a good way.
Water Heater Maintenance & Repairs
Traditional tank water heaters essentially consist of a tank, a heating element, and a thermostat. (Yes, there are other components. But, these are the ones that give you hot water.) That’s why a properly installed water heater provides years of service. How can you know there’s a problem with your water heater?
Common water heater problems include:
- Loss of hot water
- Rust colored water
- Lost water pressure
- Reduced hot water supply
Call Apollo Plumbing when any of these issues strike. Our clean, screened, trained and timely Everett plumbers will come in a jiffy. They’ll diagnose the problem and give you options to restore your hot water.
Water Heater Replacement Options
You water heater has a lifespan. Even with proper care, time will come when it needs replacing. Apollo Plumbing Water Heater options mean you get the right water heater installed correctly by professional Apollo Plumbers.
Apollo Plumbing has the replacement water heater right for you
- Traditional gas or electric tank water heaters
- 40 gallons or larger
- Tankless water heaters
- Storage water heaters
- Point of use water heaters
Apollo Plumbing Gets Water Heaters Right
You can trust our clean, screened, trained, and timely Apollo Plumbers to install your system to precise specifications. Forget worries about unexpected repairs and maintenance calls. Every water heater installation is more efficient, using less energy and providing more hot water.
Water heaters provide a regular supply of hot water, which is important for daily life. If there is a problem with the unit, the hot water might suddenly disappear. There are other signs that the hot water heater is malfunctioning, and these signs will indicate that a repair or maintenance task is needed. However, if the problem is serious, a new water heater might be necessary.
Water Heater Installation
Manufacturers place information on the unit that can answer many of your questions about the lifespan of the unit and other important features. Many water heaters will last for around a decade or more, so check the label on the unit to determine when you might need to replace the water heater by having water heater installation performed. Our services are available for anyone experiencing a failure with their hot water heater.
There is a normal amount of wear and tear that will happen to any hot water heater through continuous use, and this is expected. However, the maintenance for these units should never be neglected. This is important for keeping the water nice and hot without interruptions in the supply.
Common signs of a malfunctioning hot water heater:
- Hot water that quickly runs out or fails to get hot: The age of the water heater is often the culprit for this particular symptom of a failing unit. The sediments of various minerals often settle into the base of the hot water tank, and this keeps the water from getting close enough to the heating elements. This results in a poorly heated water supply.
- Unusual sounds coming from the water heater: If you hear any kind of unusual noise, including banging or grinding sounds, there could be a buildup of mineral deposits in the water tank.
- Discoloration in the hot water: If you run hot water, and it comes out looking discolored or rusty, this is a serious sign that something is fatally wrong with the hot water heater. You might need to budget for a new unit to be installed because this one is rusting on the inside, and this is too expensive to be worth the repairs. Corrosion in the water is also a health risk, so you should take action right away when you see rusty colored water.
Water Heater Installation Services
Hot water heaters that should last over ten years can fail within five years if the maintenance schedule is neglected for too long. Routine inspection services can help to detect a problem before the issue gets bigger and more expensive. The unit might require regular flushing or adjustment, for example.
There are many signs that may appear in a unit that isn’t functioning properly. It’s important to have a dependable company to turn to when it comes time to install a new hot water heater in your property. Water heater installation services are essential when a failure is imminent. Find out about the best maintenance plan by contacting our service professionals today.