What Is Backflow And What Causes It?
Get complete backflow prevention services and installation for your Lake Stevens home or business with Apollo Plumbing. Our knowledgeable team of licensed technicians will handle all your plumbing needs. Backflow is a plumbing term that refers to water flowing in the opposite direction than it is supposed to. This can be caused by a number of factors, but most often it is due to improper pressure differences. For example, if the water pressure inside your home is greater than the pressure outside, dirty water can flow back into your plumbing system. This can be a major health hazard, as it can contaminate your clean water supply with harmful pollutants.
Signs of Backflow in Your Pipes:
1. Low water pressure
2. Bad smelling water
3. Visible contaminants in your water
5. Odd water quality
6. Slow drainage
What is Included in Our Lake Stevens Backflow Prevention Services?
One way to prevent backflow and protect your home or business from a potential plumbing catastrophe is through our Lake Stevens Backflow Prevention Services. These services are designed to allow water into your property but block any water that is flowing back.
When out plumbing specialists visit you for, they try to do the following:
1. Backflow inspection
2. Backflow system repair
3. Backflow preventer replacement
4. Yearly testing
5. Installing Backflow prevention devices
While city laws may require you to have a backflow prevention device installed, even municipal systems can fail. That’s why it’s important to have a professional like Apollo Plumbing install and maintain your plumbing.
Why Choose Us for Your Lake Stevens Backflow Prevention Services?
1. Quick response time. We understand that when your sewer backs up, you need help fast. That’s why we have a team of experienced professionals on call 24/7 ready to respond to your needs.
2. Expert solutions. Our team has years of experience solving sewer backup problems, so you can be confident that we have the knowledge and skills to get the job done right.
3. Cost-effective solutions. We offer affordable rates and payment plans, so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank.
4. Professional service. Our team is provides top-notch customer service every step of the way. You can count on us to be friendly, helpful, and responsive to your needs.