Lake Stevens repiping services involve the replacement of existing pipes in your home. The experts at Apollo have experience performing this task. When a home requires its plumbing to be repiped, it can take a few days to complete the job. We can easily replace a single pipe or upgrade the entire system of your home.
Signs that Your Home Needs to Be Repiped
There are certain signs that your system requires repiping.
- Poor Water Pressure. If your home has unexplained low water pressure, it may signal a problem. Over time, corrosive material builds throughout your lines. This can cause water to trickle from your sink or shower. An experienced Lake Stevens plumber can help.
- Water Temperature is Never Correct. When you take your morning shower, you expect steamy water, especially if you have your knob turned all the way to hot. However, you may be greeted with a freezing cold stream of water. Other times, your water may suddenly go from cold to scalding hot. Unexplained temperature fluctuation signals a problem that can be addressed by a professional.
- Discolored Water. Water is normally clear. If you see a hint of red or brown in your supply, you have an issue. Also, metal flakes may be a sign of extreme corrosion. It may mean that you need your lines repiped.
- Constant Leaks. Leaks begin slowly. However, when they become a constant problem, something needs to be fixed. It is essential to have a professional plumber examine your system. Things may need to be repiped.
- Noisy Pipes. It is not uncommon for pipes to make some noise as they adjust to various temperature changes or when they fill with water. However, loud scratches, creeks, and rattles are not normal. They may signal a severe problem.
Benefits of Having Your System Repiped
- Heightened water pressure
- Rust-free water
- Decreased frequency of leaks
Reasons to Work with Apollo Plumbing
There is not a set time to repipe your home. However, when you experience the mentioned issues, it is smart to consult with a professional plumber. At Apollo, we have experience replacing pipes. If you have an older home, have lead pipes, or have problems, it is wise to consider this service. Old pipes can be harmful to your health. In certain circumstances, dangerous metals may seep in your water. Having your system repiped can be a complicated task, especially if your entire home is receiving this upgrade. When you work with us, you receive quick and efficient service. For more information, call us today.
Low water pressure is an early indicator of plumbing trouble. That’s because plumbing, especially galvanized pipe, develops water-restricting buildup and corrosion. Your personal plumbers at Apollo Plumbing are PEX Repiping experts who bring the experience of hundreds of repiping projects to solve plumbing leaks for homes like yours.
Lake Stevens PEX Repiping
While copper is an option, we recommend using Uponor PEX. More affordable than copper, PEX (also known as cross-linked Polyethylene) is a high-density, durable plastic tubing that will not pit, scale or corrode.
The advantage of PEX is its flexibility. One end of PEX pipe connects to a PEX manifold. Our PEX Repiping specialists then wind the PEX pipes through walls and floors. PEX runs uninterrupted—to each fixture location.
Residential Repiping PEX Plumbing Advantages
Fewer Leaks: PEX pipes require fewer fittings than traditional piping. This means less chances of leaks at joint connections.
Flexible: PEX pipes can be installed in long runs, including 90-degree turns without coupling fittings.
Corrosion Resistant: PEX pipes resist scale build-up common to copper or galvanized pipe.
Less Expensive: PEX piping is less expensive than copper pipe and because less fittings are needed, installation time is reduced.
Residential Repiping Is A Right Now Thing
Since incoming water pressure remains the same, restricted flow can eventually result in leaks. Leaks lead to water damage. Water damage can lead to mold. That’s why Apollo Plumbing provides quick and dependable Lake Stevens PEX repiping.
Starting now saves you money and prevents bigger problems later. Call Apollo Plumbing today. Schedule a no obligation review of your plumbing system to determine is repiping is right for you.
Lake Stevens Plumbing Services
Lake Stevens is a city in Snohomish County, Washington, United States, and is named for the lake that it surrounds. It is located 6 miles (9.7 km) east of Everett and borders the cities of Marysville to the northwest and Snohomish to the south. The city’s population was 28,069 at the 2010 census, but has since grown to an estimated 33,911.
The lake was named in 1859 for territorial governor Isaac Stevens and was originally home to the Skykomish in the Pilchuck River basin. The first modern settlement on Lake Stevens was founded at the northeastern corner of the lake in 1889. It was later sold to the Rucker Brothers, who opened a sawmill in 1907 that spurred early growth in the area, but closed in 1925 after the second of two major fires. The Lake Stevens area then became a resort community before developing into a commuter town in the 1960s and 1970s.
Lake Stevens was incorporated as a city in 1960, following an exodus of businesses from the downtown area to a new shopping center. The city has since grown through annexations to encompass most of the lake, including the original shopping center, and quadrupled in population from 2000 to 2010. A revitalized downtown area is planned alongside new civic buildings in the 2020s.